Treasury says to raise $20.4 mln on Webster warrants
WASHINGTON, June 3
WASHINGTON, June 3 (Reuters) - The U.S. Treasury Department on Friday said it expected to raise $20.4 million from the sale of 3.3 million warrants to purchase shares of Webster Financial Corp (WBS.N).
"These proceeds provide an additional return to the American taxpayers from Treasury's investment in the company beyond the dividend payment it received on the related preferred stock," Treasury said in a statement.
- Gaza toll passes 100; Israel to counter rockets 'with all power' |
- Mexican train derails, stranding 1,300 migrants headed toward U.S.
- Ukraine says rebels will pay as missiles kill 23 soldiers |
- Texas mass murder suspect collapses in court as crime recounted
- British 'Harry Potter' actor David Legeno found dead in U.S. park