Peru Humala advisor says speculators will lose
LIMA (Reuters) - Investors speculating against Peru will lose because left-wing Ollanta Humala will adhere to responsible policies that respect private investment and fiscal equilibrium, one of his main economy advisors said on Monday.
"Those speculating now are simply going to lose their money because every is very solid, everything has a good outlook," said Kurt Burneo, a former central bank and finance ministry official.
(Reporting by Teresa Cespedes)
- Malaysia jet sent 'pings' after going missing, sources say |
- Russia holds war games near Ukraine; Merkel warns of catastrophe |
- New York City gas explosion subject of federal probe |
- White House tried to mediate dispute between Senate, CIA panel: source
- Missing jet may have strayed to west, Malaysia military says |