Not looking at restructuring Greek debt: Lagarde
NEW DELHI Jun 7 (Reuters) - French Finance Minister Christine Lagarde told reporters on Tuesday that she was not looking at restructuring Greece's debt and that the size of the additional finance package for Greece had not yet been worked out.
Greece, which faces a huge debt burden has agreed to implement further austerity measures as a condition for getting the additional funding package from the International Monetary Fund and the EU. (Reporting by Manoj Kumar and Rajesh Kumar Singh, editing by Alistair Scrutton)
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- New York police officer critically wounded in hatchet attack
- Doctor with Ebola in New York hospital after return from Guinea
- Exclusive: Charred tanks in Ukraine point to Russian involvement
- Ground offensive against Islamic State months away in Iraq: U.S.