Not looking at restructuring Greek debt: Lagarde
NEW DELHI Jun 7 (Reuters) - French Finance Minister Christine Lagarde told reporters on Tuesday that she was not looking at restructuring Greece's debt and that the size of the additional finance package for Greece had not yet been worked out.
Greece, which faces a huge debt burden has agreed to implement further austerity measures as a condition for getting the additional funding package from the International Monetary Fund and the EU. (Reporting by Manoj Kumar and Rajesh Kumar Singh, editing by Alistair Scrutton)
- Malaysia Airlines plane missing at sea off Vietnam, presumed crashed |
- CORRECTED-UPDATE 4-Malaysia Airlines plane crashes in South China Sea with 239 people aboard - report
- China draws 'red line' on North Korea, says won't allow war on peninsula
- Warning shots fired to turn monitors back from Crimea |
- Malaysian plane crashed off Vietnam coast: state media