Not looking at restructuring Greek debt: Lagarde
NEW DELHI Jun 7 (Reuters) - French Finance Minister Christine Lagarde told reporters on Tuesday that she was not looking at restructuring Greece's debt and that the size of the additional finance package for Greece had not yet been worked out.
Greece, which faces a huge debt burden has agreed to implement further austerity measures as a condition for getting the additional funding package from the International Monetary Fund and the EU. (Reporting by Manoj Kumar and Rajesh Kumar Singh, editing by Alistair Scrutton)
- India trims perks for U.S. staff in dispute over envoy's New York arrest |
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- China confirms near miss with U.S. ship in South China Sea
- Mega Millions lottery winning tickets sold in California, Georgia |
- The Fabulously Entrepreneurial Life of Ronnie Biggs