Not looking at restructuring Greek debt: Lagarde
NEW DELHI Jun 7 (Reuters) - French Finance Minister Christine Lagarde told reporters on Tuesday that she was not looking at restructuring Greece's debt and that the size of the additional finance package for Greece had not yet been worked out.
Greece, which faces a huge debt burden has agreed to implement further austerity measures as a condition for getting the additional funding package from the International Monetary Fund and the EU. (Reporting by Manoj Kumar and Rajesh Kumar Singh, editing by Alistair Scrutton)
- Deadly gun attack in eastern Ukraine shakes fragile Easter truce |
- Japan expands army footprint for first time in 40 years, risks angering China
- Prosecutors extend Korea ferry captain's detention as death toll mounts |
- South Korea recovers first bodies from inside sunken ferry
- South Korea recovers first bodies from inside sunken ferry |