Taiwan's HTC May sales more than double
TAIPEI (Reuters) - Taiwan smartphone maker HTC Corp said on Tuesday consolidated sales for May reached T$40.62 billion ($1.42 billion), more than double the same month a year earlier.
The monthly sales compared with T$18.82 billion a year ago and T$38.73 billion in the previous month.
The company did not elaborate in a statement to the Taiwan stock exchange.
($1 = 28.635 Taiwan Dollars)
(Reporting by Clare Jim; Editing by Jonathan Standing)
- Islamic State executes soldiers, takes hostages at Syria base: social media
- WHO shuts Sierra Leone lab after worker infected with Ebola
- Talks optimism fades as Ukraine says Russia makes new incursion |
- Gaza truce holding but Israel's Netanyahu under fire at home |
- 'Men in green' raise suspicions of east Ukrainian villagers