Taiwan's HTC May sales more than double
TAIPEI (Reuters) - Taiwan smartphone maker HTC Corp said on Tuesday consolidated sales for May reached T$40.62 billion ($1.42 billion), more than double the same month a year earlier.
The monthly sales compared with T$18.82 billion a year ago and T$38.73 billion in the previous month.
The company did not elaborate in a statement to the Taiwan stock exchange.
($1 = 28.635 Taiwan Dollars)
(Reporting by Clare Jim; Editing by Jonathan Standing)
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters want power now |
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Storm pushes up U.S. East Coast after deep-freeze in the South
- Venezuela's Maduro to raise pressure on business after local vote
Protesters respond to calls to defend their demonstration from possible police intervention. Slideshow