Taiwan's HTC May sales more than double
TAIPEI (Reuters) - Taiwan smartphone maker HTC Corp said on Tuesday consolidated sales for May reached T$40.62 billion ($1.42 billion), more than double the same month a year earlier.
The monthly sales compared with T$18.82 billion a year ago and T$38.73 billion in the previous month.
The company did not elaborate in a statement to the Taiwan stock exchange.
($1 = 28.635 Taiwan Dollars)
(Reporting by Clare Jim; Editing by Jonathan Standing)
- IPhone emerges from 'bygone era', reviewers hail bigger handset
- On eve of secession vote, UK's fate hangs on a divided Scotland |
- Fed renews zero rate pledge, but hints at steeper rate hike path
- Boeing, SpaceX win contracts to build 'space taxis' for NASA
- Islamic State campaign tests Obama's commitment to Mideast allies