Taiwan's HTC May sales more than double
TAIPEI (Reuters) - Taiwan smartphone maker HTC Corp said on Tuesday consolidated sales for May reached T$40.62 billion ($1.42 billion), more than double the same month a year earlier.
The monthly sales compared with T$18.82 billion a year ago and T$38.73 billion in the previous month.
The company did not elaborate in a statement to the Taiwan stock exchange.
($1 = 28.635 Taiwan Dollars)
(Reporting by Clare Jim; Editing by Jonathan Standing)
- Sierra Leone's chief Ebola doctor contracts the virus
- Gaza bloodshed deepens as airlines shun Israel |
- TransAsia Airways plane crashes in typhoon-hit Taiwan, killing 47
- Two Ukrainian fighter jets shot down over rebel-held territory
- South Korea ferry fugitive hid behind cabin wall, bags of cash at hand