Indonesia's global sukuk offering on track-official
SINGAPORE, June 8
SINGAPORE, June 8 (Reuters) - Indonesia is on track for a global sukuk offering in July to August, said an official with the country's finance ministry on Wednesday.
Langgeng Basuki, deputy director of sukuk market development, confirmed earlier reports that Indonesia planned to issue the global sukuk bond in the second half of this year.
He was speaking to reporters at the sidelines of an Islamic finance conference in Singapore. (Reporting by Liau Y-Sing, writing by Razak Ahmad: Editing by Niluksi Koswanage)
- Obama makes rare campaign trail appearance, people leave early
- Two arrested in death of Saudi student in California: report
- Hong Kong crisis deepens after weekend clashes, talks set for Tuesday |
- U.S. military says air-drops weapons for Kurdish fighters near Kobani
- Japan stocks see biggest gain this year, lead sharp Asia rebound