Indonesia's global sukuk offering on track-official
SINGAPORE, June 8
SINGAPORE, June 8 (Reuters) - Indonesia is on track for a global sukuk offering in July to August, said an official with the country's finance ministry on Wednesday.
Langgeng Basuki, deputy director of sukuk market development, confirmed earlier reports that Indonesia planned to issue the global sukuk bond in the second half of this year.
He was speaking to reporters at the sidelines of an Islamic finance conference in Singapore. (Reporting by Liau Y-Sing, writing by Razak Ahmad: Editing by Niluksi Koswanage)
- Malaysian plane still missing; questions over false IDs |
- CORRECTED-UPDATE 4-Malaysia Airlines plane crashes in South China Sea with 239 people aboard - report
- China draws 'red line' on North Korea, says won't allow war on peninsula
- Warning shots fired to turn monitors back from Crimea |
- Malaysian plane crashed off Vietnam coast: state media