Australian dollar down 1 pct vs USD
LONDON, June 8
LONDON, June 8 (Reuters) - The Australian dollar AUD=D4 fell one percent against the U.S. dollar on Wednesday as investors unwound positions in growth-linked currencies on fresh worries about a global recovery.
The Aussie fell to $1.0605, with support eyed at the 55-day moving average which comes in at $1.0601 with stops cited below that. Other commodity currencies like the Canadian CAD=D4 and New Zealand dollars NZD=D4 were also under pressure.
- Radar showed missing plane may have turned back: Malaysia military
- Malaysian jetliner may have turned back before vanishing |
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- CORRECTED-UPDATE 4-Malaysia Airlines plane crashes in South China Sea with 239 people aboard - report
- Malaysian jet's disappearance among rarest of aviation disasters