German MPs agree resolution on Greek aid -source
BERLIN, June 9
BERLIN, June 9 (Reuters) - German members of parliament have agreed to a joint motion for a resolution demanding the fair participation of private creditors in future aid to Greece, a coalition source told Reuters on Thursday.
The deputies from all three parties in Chancellor Angela Merkel's centre-right coalition also agreed in the resolution to demands for renewed IMF participation for any new rescue package, the source said. The resolution also demands Greece produce reliable earnings from privatisations.
(Reporting by Gernot Heller; writing by Erik Kirschbaum)
- Pope attacks mega-salaries and wealth gap in peace message
- Air strike kills 15 civilians in Yemen by mistake: officials
- Probation for drunk Texas teen driver who killed four sparks backlash
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
- South Africa admits error over 'schizophrenic' Mandela signer |