German MPs agree resolution on Greek aid -source
BERLIN, June 9
BERLIN, June 9 (Reuters) - German members of parliament have agreed to a joint motion for a resolution demanding the fair participation of private creditors in future aid to Greece, a coalition source told Reuters on Thursday.
The deputies from all three parties in Chancellor Angela Merkel's centre-right coalition also agreed in the resolution to demands for renewed IMF participation for any new rescue package, the source said. The resolution also demands Greece produce reliable earnings from privatisations.
- Dallas Ebola patient vomited outside apartment on way to hospital |
- Islamic State committing 'staggering' crimes in Iraq: U.N. report
- Hong Kong police warn protesters against occupying buildings |
- Israel's Netanyahu to Obama: Don't allow Iran deal that leaves it at nuclear threshold
- Islamic State presses assault on Syrian border town, Kurds warn Turkey |