German MPs agree resolution on Greek aid -source
BERLIN, June 9
BERLIN, June 9 (Reuters) - German members of parliament have agreed to a joint motion for a resolution demanding the fair participation of private creditors in future aid to Greece, a coalition source told Reuters on Thursday.
The deputies from all three parties in Chancellor Angela Merkel's centre-right coalition also agreed in the resolution to demands for renewed IMF participation for any new rescue package, the source said. The resolution also demands Greece produce reliable earnings from privatisations.
- Malaysia military tracked missing plane to west coast: source |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Ukraine forms new defense force, seeks Western help |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source
- Freescale loss in Malaysia tragedy leads to travel policy questions