German MPs agree resolution on Greek aid -source
BERLIN, June 9
BERLIN, June 9 (Reuters) - German members of parliament have agreed to a joint motion for a resolution demanding the fair participation of private creditors in future aid to Greece, a coalition source told Reuters on Thursday.
The deputies from all three parties in Chancellor Angela Merkel's centre-right coalition also agreed in the resolution to demands for renewed IMF participation for any new rescue package, the source said. The resolution also demands Greece produce reliable earnings from privatisations.
- French warplanes search Mali desert for crashed Air Algerie plane
- At least 15 die in Israeli shelling of Gaza school as toll exceeds 750 |
- Exclusive: Ukraine rebel commander acknowledges fighters had BUK missile
- Sierra Leone's chief Ebola doctor contracts the virus
- Minnesota man asked to leave Southwest flight after critical tweet