Kenneth Cole names Paul Blum CEO - Report
June 9 (Reuters) - Kenneth Cole Productions Inc has named Paul Blum Chief Executive replacing founder Kenneth Cole who took the reins of the clothing and footwear company on an interim basis after Jill Granoff's departure in February, the Women's Wear Daily reported.
Blum, who spent 15 years with Kenneth Cole Productions before leaving to become CEO of jewelry company David Yurman, returned as vice chairman earlier this year.
Company founder Cole had already indicated that industry veteran Blum might get the top job.
Blum will take charge on June 20, the fashion industry trade journal said.
The company could not be immediately reached for comment.
Shares of the company closed at $10.92 on Thursday on the New York Stock Exchange. (Reporting by Abhishek Takle in Bangalore; Editing by Sriraj Kalluvila) ((email@example.com; within U.S. +1 646 223 8780; outside U.S. +91 80 4135 5800; Reuters messaging: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Exclusive: Angry with Washington, 1 in 4 Americans open to secession
- Scots spurn independence in historic vote, devolution battle begins |
- Alibaba surges 38 percent on massive demand in market debut |
- Eight bodies found after attack on Guinea Ebola education team
- French jets strike in Iraq, expanding U.S.-led campaign against Islamic State |