Kenneth Cole names Paul Blum CEO - Report
June 9 (Reuters) - Kenneth Cole Productions Inc has named Paul Blum Chief Executive replacing founder Kenneth Cole who took the reins of the clothing and footwear company on an interim basis after Jill Granoff's departure in February, the Women's Wear Daily reported.
Blum, who spent 15 years with Kenneth Cole Productions before leaving to become CEO of jewelry company David Yurman, returned as vice chairman earlier this year.
Company founder Cole had already indicated that industry veteran Blum might get the top job.
Blum will take charge on June 20, the fashion industry trade journal said.
The company could not be immediately reached for comment.
Shares of the company closed at $10.92 on Thursday on the New York Stock Exchange. (Reporting by Abhishek Takle in Bangalore; Editing by Sriraj Kalluvila) ((email@example.com; within U.S. +1 646 223 8780; outside U.S. +91 80 4135 5800; Reuters messaging: firstname.lastname@example.org
- India trims perks for U.S. staff in dispute over envoy's New York arrest
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- China confirms near miss with U.S. ship in South China Sea
- Mega Millions lottery winning tickets sold in California, Georgia |
- The Fabulously Entrepreneurial Life of Ronnie Biggs