New Issue-Audatex North America sells $450 mln notes
June 10 (Reuters) - Audatex North America Inc, a unit of Solera Holdings (SLH.N), on Friday sold $450 million of notes in the 144a private placement market, said IFR, a Thomson Reuters service.
The size of the deal was increased from an original $350 million.
Goldman Sachs and Bank of America were the joint bookrunning managers for the sale. BORROWER: AUDATEX NORTH AMERICA INC AMT $450 MLN COUPON 6.75 PCT MATURITY 6/15/2018 TYPE SR NTS ISS PRICE 100 FIRST PAY 12/15/2011 MOODY'S Ba2 YIELD 6.75 PCT SETTLEMENT 6/14/2011 S&P BB- SPREAD 451 BPS PAY FREQ SEMI-ANNUAL FITCH N/A MORE THAN TREAS NON-CALLABLE 3 YRS
- Obama and Castro shake hands, Zuma humiliated at Mandela memorial |
- Google bus blocked in San Francisco gentrification protest
- Reporter can keep sources secret in Colorado theater shooting: court
- Couple, four children missing in Nevada found safe in canyon
- Regulators seek to curb Wall St. trades with Volcker rule |