New Issue-Quadra FNX Mining sells $500 mln notes
June 10 (Reuters) - Quadra FNX Mining Ltd QUX.TO on Friday sold $500 million of notes in the 144a private placement market, said IFR, a Thomson Reuters service.
JP Morgan and Credit Suisse were the joint bookrunning managers for the sale. BORROWER: QUADRA FNX MINING LTD AMT $500 MLN COUPON 7.75 PCT MATURITY 6/15/2019 TYPE SR NTS ISS PRICE 100 FIRST PAY 12/15/2011 MOODY'S B1 YIELD 7.75 PCT SETTLEMENT 6/17/2011 S&P BB- SPREAD 530 BPS PAY FREQ SEMI-ANNUAL FITCH N/A MORE THAN TREAS NON-CALLABLE 4 YRS
- British Muslims blame jihadi subculture after beheading video |
- Israeli air strike kills three Hamas commanders in Gaza |
- U.S. aid workers released from Atlanta hospital after cleared of Ebola |
- Obama condemns killing of reporter, U.S. hits militants in Iraq |
- Ukraine border guards begin checks on Russian aid trucks