New Issue-Quadra FNX Mining sells $500 mln notes
June 10 (Reuters) - Quadra FNX Mining Ltd QUX.TO on Friday sold $500 million of notes in the 144a private placement market, said IFR, a Thomson Reuters service.
JP Morgan and Credit Suisse were the joint bookrunning managers for the sale. BORROWER: QUADRA FNX MINING LTD AMT $500 MLN COUPON 7.75 PCT MATURITY 6/15/2019 TYPE SR NTS ISS PRICE 100 FIRST PAY 12/15/2011 MOODY'S B1 YIELD 7.75 PCT SETTLEMENT 6/17/2011 S&P BB- SPREAD 530 BPS PAY FREQ SEMI-ANNUAL FITCH N/A MORE THAN TREAS NON-CALLABLE 4 YRS
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- South Africa mourns Mandela, will bury him on December 15 |
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- Analysis: Boeing bidders dangle goodies to win 777X jetliner