New Issue-Quadra FNX Mining sells $500 mln notes
June 10 (Reuters) - Quadra FNX Mining Ltd QUX.TO on Friday sold $500 million of notes in the 144a private placement market, said IFR, a Thomson Reuters service.
JP Morgan and Credit Suisse were the joint bookrunning managers for the sale. BORROWER: QUADRA FNX MINING LTD AMT $500 MLN COUPON 7.75 PCT MATURITY 6/15/2019 TYPE SR NTS ISS PRICE 100 FIRST PAY 12/15/2011 MOODY'S B1 YIELD 7.75 PCT SETTLEMENT 6/17/2011 S&P BB- SPREAD 530 BPS PAY FREQ SEMI-ANNUAL FITCH N/A MORE THAN TREAS NON-CALLABLE 4 YRS
- Obama makes rare campaign trail appearance, people leave early
- Obama makes rare campaign trail appearance, some leave early
- Turkey to let Iraqi Kurds reinforce Kobani as U.S. drops arms to defenders |
- Nigeria declared Ebola-free, holds lessons for others |
- U.S. stocks end higher despite drag from IBM