FBI investigating IMF computer hack, Pentagon says
WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The FBI has joined an investigation of a cyber attack on the International Monetary Fund's computer systems, a U.S. Defense Department spokeswoman said Saturday night.
"The FBI is working this with IMF," the spokeswoman, Lieutenant Colonel April Cunningham of the Air Force, said in an emailed reply to Reuters, referring to an "active" probe. The FBI, the U.S. government's main criminal investigative agency, did not immediately respond to a request for comment.
- UK's Cameron shifts tack on constitutional shake-up to mollify Scots
- U.S. immigration protesters drop U.S. border blockade plan
- Islamic State closes in on Syrian town, refugees flood into Turkey |
- Exclusive: Angry with Washington, 1 in 4 Americans open to secession
- Selling Mitch McConnell: What's love got to do with it?