- Microsoft unveils Xbox One with Spielberg, Activision tie-up
- Whole neighborhoods razed by Oklahoma tornado that killed 24 |
- White House threatens veto of bill to bypass Obama on Keystone
- Russia moves closer to jail terms for offending religion
- Senate panel passes immigration bill; Obama praises move
A huge tornado tears through the Oklahoma City suburb of Moore, killing dozens. Slideshow
FBI investigating IMF computer hack, Pentagon says
WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The FBI has joined an investigation of a cyber attack on the International Monetary Fund's computer systems, a U.S. Defense Department spokeswoman said Saturday night.
"The FBI is working this with IMF," the spokeswoman, Lieutenant Colonel April Cunningham of the Air Force, said in an emailed reply to Reuters, referring to an "active" probe. The FBI, the U.S. government's main criminal investigative agency, did not immediately respond to a request for comment.
(Reporting by Jim Wolf and Jim Vicini; Editing by Peter Cooney)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this