FBI investigating IMF computer hack, Pentagon says
WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The FBI has joined an investigation of a cyber attack on the International Monetary Fund's computer systems, a U.S. Defense Department spokeswoman said Saturday night.
"The FBI is working this with IMF," the spokeswoman, Lieutenant Colonel April Cunningham of the Air Force, said in an emailed reply to Reuters, referring to an "active" probe. The FBI, the U.S. government's main criminal investigative agency, did not immediately respond to a request for comment.
- Obama makes rare campaign trail appearance, people leave early
- Two arrested in death of Saudi student in California: report
- Hong Kong crisis deepens after weekend clashes, talks set for Tuesday |
- U.S. military says air-drops weapons for Kurdish fighters near Kobani
- Japan stocks see biggest gain this year, lead sharp Asia rebound