FBI investigating IMF computer hack, Pentagon says
WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The FBI has joined an investigation of a cyber attack on the International Monetary Fund's computer systems, a U.S. Defense Department spokeswoman said Saturday night.
"The FBI is working this with IMF," the spokeswoman, Lieutenant Colonel April Cunningham of the Air Force, said in an emailed reply to Reuters, referring to an "active" probe. The FBI, the U.S. government's main criminal investigative agency, did not immediately respond to a request for comment.
- Obama critic D'Souza spared prison for violating election law
- Fired UPS worker kills two supervisors, self, in Alabama shooting
- Bin Laden son-in-law sentenced to life in U.S. prison
- Australia police kill 'terror suspect' after two officers stabbed
- Islamic State blows away Gulf qualms about joining U.S. military action