Greek PM says to reshuffle cabinet, stick with party
ATHENS, June 15
ATHENS, June 15 (Reuters) - Greek Prime Minister George Papandreou will form a new government on Thursday and seek a vote of confidence from his PASOK parliamentary group, he said in a televised address on Wednesday.
"I will continue on the same course. This is the road of duty, together with PASOK's parliamentary group, its members, and the Greek people," Papandreou said on state television.
"Tomorrow I will form a new government, and then I will ask for a vote of confidence." (Reporting by Harry Papachristou; Writing by Ingrid Melander)
- Israel keeps up Gaza assault; diplomats seek ceasefire |
- With sales sputtering, Apple's iPad looks to IBM alliance
- Rebels likely downed Malaysian jet 'by mistake': U.S. officials
- Islamic State crushes and coerces on march towards Baghdad
- Five held in China food scandal probe, including head of Shanghai Husi Food