Greek PM says to reshuffle cabinet, stick with party
ATHENS, June 15
ATHENS, June 15 (Reuters) - Greek Prime Minister George Papandreou will form a new government on Thursday and seek a vote of confidence from his PASOK parliamentary group, he said in a televised address on Wednesday.
"I will continue on the same course. This is the road of duty, together with PASOK's parliamentary group, its members, and the Greek people," Papandreou said on state television.
"Tomorrow I will form a new government, and then I will ask for a vote of confidence." (Reporting by Harry Papachristou; Writing by Ingrid Melander)
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- Putin critic Khodorkovsky in Germany after pardon
- Investigators look overseas for hackers in Target case: source
- Pizza outlet attacked as India, U.S. fail to cool diplomat row |
- New York Mayor-elect's reputation for lateness parodied on Twitter