Moody's may downgrade subsidiaries of Portuguese banks
NEW YORK, June 15
NEW YORK, June 15 (Reuters) - Moody's Investors Service on Wednesday placed the ratings of some subsiaries of Portuguese banks in Brazil on review for a possible downgrade.
The subsidiaries are: BES Investimento do Brasil S.A. (BESI Brasil), Banif - Banco Internacional do Funchal S.A. (Banif Brasil), and Banif Banco de Investimento S.A. (Banif Investimento).
(Reporting by Walter Brandimarte; Editing by Chizu Nomiyama)
- Putin dissolves state news agency, tightens grip on Russia media
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters want power now |
- Record cold, ice grip U.S.; more snow heads East
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'