Moody's may downgrade subsidiaries of Portuguese banks
NEW YORK, June 15
NEW YORK, June 15 (Reuters) - Moody's Investors Service on Wednesday placed the ratings of some subsiaries of Portuguese banks in Brazil on review for a possible downgrade.
The subsidiaries are: BES Investimento do Brasil S.A. (BESI Brasil), Banif - Banco Internacional do Funchal S.A. (Banif Brasil), and Banif Banco de Investimento S.A. (Banif Investimento).
- U.S., backed by Arabs, launches first strikes on fighters in Syria |
- Qatar adamant it will host 2022 World Cup despite doubts
- Argentina's Fernandez to meet billionaire investor Soros in New York
- Ebola could strike 20,000 in six weeks, 'rumble on for years': study
- Euro data hits stocks, China reading soothes commodities