British actress Elizabeth Hurley divorces
LONDON (Reuters) - British actress and model Elizabeth Hurley's four-year marriage to Indian businessman Arun Nayar ended in divorce on Wednesday.
The couple was granted the divorce by a district judge at the High Court's Family Division in London, according to the Press Association.
Hurley, 46, married the textile heir at Sudeley Castle in western England in 2007 and had a traditional Hindu wedding in Jodhpur, India.
Hurley dated British actor Hugh Grant for more than a decade and has a child from a relationship with film producer Steve Bing.
- Special Report: Thailand secretly supplies Myanmar refugees to trafficking rings |
- The 10 Most Corrupt and Least Corrupt Countries in the World
- NSA gathers data on cellphone locations globally: report
- China's airspace zone has caused apprehension: Biden |
- JPMorgan warns 465,000 card users on data loss after cyber attack