Apple plans faster iPhone for September: report
Bangalore (Reuters) - Apple Inc plans to launch a new iPhone with a faster chip for data processing and a more advanced camera in September, Bloomberg said in a report late Tuesday.
The new iPhone will include the A5 processor along with an 8-megapixel camera, the report said, quoting two people familiar with the plans.
Apple is also testing a new version of the iPad that has a higher resolution screen, the report said, adding a cheaper version of the iPhone aimed at developing countries is also in the works.
Apple shares fell to $323.85 in trading before the bell on Wednesday. They closed at $325.30 Tuesday on Nasdaq.
(Reporting by Bijoy Koyitty in Bangalore; Editing by Gopakumar Warrier)
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |
- Malaysia PM says lost plane's movements indicate a deliberate act
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- UPDATE 2-Satellite data shows missing Malaysia plane may have flown thousands of miles-source
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data