PSA says aiming for full range of eco-friendly cars
BRUSSELS (Reuters) - PSA Peugeot Citroen is aiming to provide an environmentally friendly car to each of its customer segments, its chief executive told an car conference on Thursday.
"The objective we have to offer an eco-friendly solution to each segment of customers," Philippe Varin told the conference in Bussels.
Peugeot Citroen, along with Fiat and Toyota is one of the car makers best-placed to comply with European Union targets for improving fuel efficiency and lowering greenhouse gas emissions.
(Reporting by Ben Deighton, editing by Rex Merrifield)
- Israel says shoots down Gaza drone as calls for truce mount |
- Ukraine says Russian army officers fighting with rebels
- German database study hints diabetes drug cuts Alzheimer's risk
- Exclusive: YouTube weighs funding efforts to boost premium content - sources
- Six people injured when camera catches fire at 30 Rockefeller Plaza