PSA says aiming for full range of eco-friendly cars
BRUSSELS (Reuters) - PSA Peugeot Citroen is aiming to provide an environmentally friendly car to each of its customer segments, its chief executive told an car conference on Thursday.
"The objective we have to offer an eco-friendly solution to each segment of customers," Philippe Varin told the conference in Bussels.
Peugeot Citroen, along with Fiat and Toyota is one of the car makers best-placed to comply with European Union targets for improving fuel efficiency and lowering greenhouse gas emissions.
(Reporting by Ben Deighton, editing by Rex Merrifield)
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- U.S. diplomats, but not prosecutors, seek to quell India dispute |
- Target cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards at holiday peak |
- New York Mayor-elect's reputation for lateness parodied on Twitter
- Last-minute Obamacare exemption for those with canceled plans