Spain lottery IPO going to plan says minister
MADRID, June 24
MADRID, June 24 (Reuters) - The partial privatisation of Spain's state-owned lottery, through a planned November initial public offering (IPO), is going according to plan, Spain's Economy Minister Elena Salgado said on Friday.
Many European IPOs have been pulled this year due to market volatility.
- Sierra Leone's chief Ebola doctor contracts the virus
- Gaza bloodshed deepens as airlines shun Israel |
- Ukraine rebel commander acknowledges fighters had BUK missile
- TransAsia Airways plane crashes in typhoon-hit Taiwan, killing 47 |
- South Korea ferry fugitive hid behind cabin wall, bags of cash at hand