Spain lottery IPO going to plan says minister
MADRID, June 24
MADRID, June 24 (Reuters) - The partial privatisation of Spain's state-owned lottery, through a planned November initial public offering (IPO), is going according to plan, Spain's Economy Minister Elena Salgado said on Friday.
Many European IPOs have been pulled this year due to market volatility.
- Exclusive: Angry with Washington, 1 in 4 Americans open to secession
- Scots spurn independence in historic vote, nationalist leader resigns |
- Eight bodies found after attack on Guinea Ebola education team
- Alibaba surges on massive demand in trading debut |
- Special Report: Scotland stays in UK, but Britain faces change