Spain lottery IPO going to plan says minister
MADRID, June 24
MADRID, June 24 (Reuters) - The partial privatisation of Spain's state-owned lottery, through a planned November initial public offering (IPO), is going according to plan, Spain's Economy Minister Elena Salgado said on Friday.
Many European IPOs have been pulled this year due to market volatility.
- Pope attacks mega-salaries and wealth gap in peace message
- Air strike kills 15 civilians in Yemen by mistake: officials
- Probation for drunk Texas teen driver who killed four sparks backlash
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
- South Africa admits error over 'schizophrenic' Mandela signer |