Spain lottery IPO going to plan says minister
MADRID, June 24
MADRID, June 24 (Reuters) - The partial privatisation of Spain's state-owned lottery, through a planned November initial public offering (IPO), is going according to plan, Spain's Economy Minister Elena Salgado said on Friday.
Many European IPOs have been pulled this year due to market volatility.
- Survivors still alive on South Korean ferry: father |
- Putin risks upstaging talks on defusing Ukraine crisis |
- Ocean floor search for missing Malaysia plane cut short again
- BofA reports first quarterly loss since 2011 on lofty legal bill
- Weak U.S. prices, not inflation, the threat now: Fed's Yellen |