Hezbollah says finds three spies within group
BEIRUT (Reuters) - Hezbollah leader Sayyed Hassan Nasrallah said Friday the group had captured three spies among its members, two of whom were recruited by the U.S. Central Intelligence Agency .
"None of these three cases are within the first rank of (Hezbollah's) senior leadership," he said.
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Two dead, four wounded after student opens fire Washington state school
- U.S. officials considering quarantines for returning healthcare workers |
- Police say New York hatchet attack by Islamic convert was terrorist attack |
- 'We won't pay,' furious Cameron tells EU over surprise bill |