Hezbollah says finds three spies within group
BEIRUT (Reuters) - Hezbollah leader Sayyed Hassan Nasrallah said Friday the group had captured three spies among its members, two of whom were recruited by the U.S. Central Intelligence Agency .
"None of these three cases are within the first rank of (Hezbollah's) senior leadership," he said.
- Colorado baker discriminated by denying gay couple wedding cake: judge
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- Amish girl in Ohio will not be forced to resume chemo for cancer
- French launch Central African Republic mission but deaths mount
- Cuba drops veto at WTO meet, enabling global trade deal: sources
Nelson Mandela: 1918 - 2013
Reuters looks at the life and times of Nelson Mandela, an icon of peace and reconciliation who came to embody the struggle for justice around the world. Video