Greek socialist MP expelled for voting against austerity
ATHENS, June 29
ATHENS, June 29 (Reuters) - Rebel socialist lawmaker Panagiotis Kouroublis was expelled from his party on Wednesday for voting against a five-year austerity plan, reducing the government's majority to 154 in the 300-seat assembly. (Reporting by Harry Papachristou; Writing by Ingrid Melander)
- Man called Bitcoin's father denies ties, leads LA car chase
- Ukraine standoff intensifies, Russia says sanctions will 'boomerang' |
- Florida mayor fights backyard gun ranges in 'Gunshine State'
- Apple loses bid for U.S. ban on Samsung smartphone sales
- 'Everything is fine', Pistorius told guard after shooting girlfriend |