Zynga expected to file IPO paperwork on Thursday: source
NEW YORK (Reuters) - Online social game company Zynga is expected to file paperwork for an initial public offering with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission on Thursday morning, a source familiar with the situation said.
The source declined to be named as the information is not public. Zynga declined to comment.
(Reporting by Clare Baldwin, editing by Bernard Orr)
- Malaysia Airlines plane crashes in South China Sea with 239 people aboard: report |
- UPDATE 4-Malaysia Airlines plane crashes in South China Sea with 239 people aboard - report
- China draws red line' on North Korea, says won't allow war on peninsula
- No signal picked up from missing Malaysia Airlines plane-Vietnam official
- Malaysian plane crashed off Vietnam coast: state media