Zynga expected to file IPO paperwork on Thursday: source
NEW YORK (Reuters) - Online social game company Zynga is expected to file paperwork for an initial public offering with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission on Thursday morning, a source familiar with the situation said.
The source declined to be named as the information is not public. Zynga declined to comment.
(Reporting by Clare Baldwin, editing by Bernard Orr)
- Islamic State issues video of beheading of U.S. hostage |
- U.S. strikes Somali militant camp in bid to kill al Shabaab leader
- Marilyn Monroe sex film to be kept private |
- Actress Jennifer Lawrence contacts authorities after nude photos hacked
- Ukraine accuses Russia of 'undisguised aggression' as rebels advance |