TABLE-Foreign investors sold Japan bonds last week
TOKYO, June 30
TOKYO, June 30 (Reuters) - Foreign investors sold a net 978.7 billion yen ($12.1 billion) of Japanese bonds last week, capital flows data from Japan's Ministry of Finance showed on Thursday.
Details of net investments were as follows (in billion yen).
FOREIGN INVESTMENT IN JAPAN: (net)
stocks bonds bills Jun 19-Jun 25 -31.8 -978.7 -46.8 Jun 12-Jun 18 -190.4r +96.2r +1,437.8
JAPANESE INVESTMENT ABROAD: (a minus sign indicates net selling and inflows of funds into Japan)
stocks bonds bills Jun 19-Jun 25 +49.3 +304.0 -13.8 Jun 12-Jun 18 +129.9r +106.2r +35.1
- "r" notes revised figure
- As of January 2005, the ministry changed its calculation methods for weekly capital flows to match its Balance of Payments figures and previous data are not directly comparable.
- Bonds include beneficiary certificates.
- Figures are based on contracts and are rounded.
The MOF's capital flows data can be found in English at: here
The MOF's portfolio flows data can be found in English at: here
($1 = 80.755 Japanese Yen) (Reporting by Tokyo Markets Team)
- India trims perks for U.S. staff in dispute over envoy's New York arrest
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- China confirms near miss with U.S. ship in South China Sea
- Mega Millions lottery winning tickets sold in California, Georgia |
- The Fabulously Entrepreneurial Life of Ronnie Biggs