Taiwan's HTC June sales rise 88 pct on yr
TAIPEI, July 4
TAIPEI, July 4 (Reuters) - Taiwan smartphone maker HTC Corp's consolidated sales for June were T$45.05 billion ($1.55 billion), up 87.8 percent from the same month a year earlier.
The monthly sales compared with T$23.991 billion a year ago and T$40.621 billion in the previous month.
The year-on-year growth rate of sales in June slowed from May's 116 percent. In January 2011, sales had grown 213 percent year on year. (Reporting by Clare Jim; Editing by Jonathan Standing)
- Malaysia Airlines plane missing at sea off Vietnam, presumed crashed |
- CORRECTED-UPDATE 4-Malaysia Airlines plane crashes in South China Sea with 239 people aboard - report
- China draws 'red line' on North Korea, says won't allow war on peninsula
- Warning shots fired to turn monitors back from Crimea |
- Malaysian plane crashed off Vietnam coast: state media