Taiwan's HTC June sales rise 88 pct on yr
TAIPEI, July 4
TAIPEI, July 4 (Reuters) - Taiwan smartphone maker HTC Corp's consolidated sales for June were T$45.05 billion ($1.55 billion), up 87.8 percent from the same month a year earlier.
The monthly sales compared with T$23.991 billion a year ago and T$40.621 billion in the previous month.
The year-on-year growth rate of sales in June slowed from May's 116 percent. In January 2011, sales had grown 213 percent year on year. (Reporting by Clare Jim; Editing by Jonathan Standing)
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- South Africa mourns Mandela, will bury him on December 15 |
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- Analysis: Boeing bidders dangle goodies to win 777X jetliner