GM says June China auto sales up 9.9 pct y/y
BEIJING, July 5
BEIJING, July 5 (Reuters) - General Motors and its China joint ventures sold 193,878 vehicles in China in June, up 9.9 percent from a year earlier, the U.S. automaker said on Tuesday.
In the first half of the year, GM and its joint ventures sold 1,273,502 vehicles in China, up 5.3 percent from a year earlier, GM said in a statement.
GM operates vehicle manufacturing ventures in China with SAIC Motor and FAW Group. (Reporting by Fang Yan and Ken Wills; Editing by Jonathan Hopfner)
- Ten countries scour sea for Malaysia jet lost in 'unprecedented mystery' |
- Shots fired in air during raid at Crimea naval base
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Mexico kills drug kingpin reported dead years ago: official
- Pistorius vomits in court at Steenkamp autopsy details