Indonesia aims to raise 1 trln rph sukuk in July 12 auction
JAKARTA, July 5
JAKARTA, July 5 (Reuters) - Indonesia's finance ministry aims to raise 1 trillion rupiah ($117 million) of sukuk on July 12, its first auction for Islamic bonds for nearly two months, the debt office said in a statement on Tuesday. ($1 = 8522.5 Rupiah) (Reporting by Rieka Rahadiana)
- Thousands of Gaza civilians flee after Israeli warning |
- Russia threatens Ukraine after shell crosses border
- Three dead, two wounded in Pasadena, California shootings
- Teen survivor of Texas shootings says slain family members 'in much better place'
- Heavy fighting breaks out near Libya's Tripoli airport, seven dead