Hasselhoff turns porn star for "Sons of Anarchy"
LOS ANGELES (TheWrap) - Is the world ready for David Hasselhoff, porn star?
The former "Baywatch" star will have a guest-starring turn on the upcoming season of the hit biker series "Sons of Anarchy," a representative for the actor confirms to TheWrap. The Hoff's role? He'll be playing Dondo, a former XXX actor who's segued into producing skin flicks.
Hasselhoff, who vacated his judge's chair on "America's Got Talent" early last year, has been keeping busy of late with a reprisal of his role as Dr. William "Snapper" Foster on "The Young and the Restless."
There's also the star-studded, sure-to-be-epic horror film "Piranha 3DD," which is slated for release on November 23 and will see Hasselhoff share the screen with such talents as Gary Busey, Christopher Lloyd and Katrina Bowden.
Which is to say nothing of his appearing in the occasional iced-treat promotional video.
The bad news? An FX spokesperson told TheWrap that, for the time being, Hasselhoff's guest-starring turn is just a one-episode deal. Fingers crossed, people...
News of Hasselhoff's "Sons of Anarchy" stint was first reported by TV Guide.
- Missing Air Algerie plane from Burkina Faso has crashed: Algerian official
- Exclusive: Ukraine rebel commander acknowledges fighters had BUK missile
- Sierra Leone's chief Ebola doctor contracts the virus
- At least 15 dead in Israeli shelling of Gaza school- Health Ministry |
- European court says CIA ran secret jail in a Polish forest