Dollar rises to session highs vs yen, euro on ADP
NEW YORK, July 7
NEW YORK, July 7 (Reuters) - The dollar extended gains versus the yen and euro on Thursday after a report showed the U.S. private sector added far more jobs than expected in June.
For more on ADP jobs data see [ID:nEAPA70EH0].
The dollar climbed as high as 81.41 yen JPY= after the number compared with 81.18 yen earlier. It was last at 81.35 yen, up 0.5 percent on the day.
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Malaysia military tracked missing plane to west coast: source |
- Confrontation in Ukraine as diplomacy stalls |
- N.Korea using sophisticated means to avoid U.N. sanctions - U.N. report
- Freescale loss in Malaysia tragedy leads to travel policy questions