- UK opposition party leader says Google tax behavior 'wrong'
- Microsoft unveils Xbox One with Spielberg, Activision tie-up
- White House threatens veto of bill to bypass Obama on Keystone
- Senate panel passes immigration bill; Obama praises move
- Whole neighborhoods razed by Oklahoma tornado that killed 24 |
A huge tornado tears through the Oklahoma City suburb of Moore, killing dozens. Slideshow
Google chairman to testify at Senate hearing
WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Google Inc Chairman Eric Schmidt will testify at a September hearing before the Senate Judiciary Committee's Antitrust Subcommittee, Senator Mike Lee said on Friday.
"I look forward to discussing a number of important issues relating to Google and Internet search competition," Lee said.
Google is in the midst of an antitrust probe by the U.S. Federal Trade Commission over complaints that its search results favor the company's other services, among other issues.
(Reporting by Jasmin Melvin; editing by Carol Bishopric)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this