Alon reports shutdown at Bakersfield plant -filing
HOUSTON, July 10
HOUSTON, July 10 (Reuters) - Alon USA Energy (ALJ.N) reported a unit shutdown at its Bakersfield, California, refinery on Saturday, according to a notice filed with California pollution regulators.
Unit 17 at the refinery shut down, triggering flaring at the refinery, according to the notice filed with the California Emergency Management Agency.
Alon operates a 14,500 barrel per day (bpd) hydrocracker and a 8,000 bpd reformer at the Bakersfield plant, which serves the company's 84,500 bpd Los Angeles-area refining complex. (Reporting by Erwin Seba; Editing by Marguerita Choy)
- Police seek motive in fatal Washington state school shooting
- Two deputies killed, two others hurt in California shooting spree
- Wall St. finally turning on Amazon as Bezos magic fades
- Iran hangs woman convicted of killing alleged rapist
- Medical worker quarantined in New Jersey under new Ebola safeguards |