Alon reports shutdown at Bakersfield plant -filing
HOUSTON, July 10
HOUSTON, July 10 (Reuters) - Alon USA Energy (ALJ.N) reported a unit shutdown at its Bakersfield, California, refinery on Saturday, according to a notice filed with California pollution regulators.
Unit 17 at the refinery shut down, triggering flaring at the refinery, according to the notice filed with the California Emergency Management Agency.
Alon operates a 14,500 barrel per day (bpd) hydrocracker and a 8,000 bpd reformer at the Bakersfield plant, which serves the company's 84,500 bpd Los Angeles-area refining complex. (Reporting by Erwin Seba; Editing by Marguerita Choy)
- Tesla says in talks with BMW over car batteries, parts
- Hagel, under pressure, resigns as U.S. defense secretary |
- Missouri grand jury makes decision in fatal shooting of black teen |
- Iran nuclear talks extended seven months after failing to meet deadline |
- Actor Dwight Henry eyed in New Orleans killing after arrest for theft
We are living longer but not creating financial plans to keep pace. Advisers give tips on how to make sure you don’t outlive your money. Video