PBOC fixes yuan mid-point at 6.4709/dollar
SHANGHAI, July 11 (Reuters) - The People's Bank of China fixed the yuan's mid-point at 6.4709 against the dollar on Monday, slightly weaker than Friday's fixing of 6.4705.
Mid-point Previous day's mid-point Previous day's close
6.4709 6.4705 6.4650
The PBOC issues mid-point data through the Shanghai-based interbank market, the China Foreign Exchange Trade System (CFETS), on the market's website, www.chinamoney.com.cn.
The dollar/yuan exchange rate may rise or fall 0.5 percent from the mid-point each day. (Reporting by Lu Jianxin and Jacqueline Wong)
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Ukraine appeals to West as Crimea turns to Russia |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source
- Libyan parliament sacks PM after tanker escapes rebel-held port