STXNEWS LATAM-Chile stocks off on Europe debt fears
Chile stocks are trading lower, tracking losses on global markets after euro zone finance ministers opened the door to a possible Greek default and failed to allay concerns that risks were spreading to Italy and Spain. [ID:nL6E7IC097]
Santiago's blue-chip IPSA stock index .IPSA is down 0.4 percent, dragged lower by banking and commodities shares.
- U.S.' Kerry expresses regret to India over diplomat case |
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- China confirms near miss with U.S. ship in South China Sea
- Mega Millions winners in Georgia, California to split $648 million |
- Medical bills underlie 60 percent of U.S. bankrupts: study