STXNEWS LATAM-Chile stocks off on Europe debt fears
Chile stocks are trading lower, tracking losses on global markets after euro zone finance ministers opened the door to a possible Greek default and failed to allay concerns that risks were spreading to Italy and Spain. [ID:nL6E7IC097]
Santiago's blue-chip IPSA stock index .IPSA is down 0.4 percent, dragged lower by banking and commodities shares.
- Dallas Ebola patient vomited outside apartment on way to hospital |
- Islamic State committing 'staggering' crimes in Iraq: U.N. report
- Hong Kong police warn protesters against occupying buildings |
- Israel's Netanyahu to Obama: Don't allow Iran deal that leaves it at nuclear threshold
- Scores possibly exposed to U.S. Ebola patient; four isolated