STXNEWS LATAM-Chile stocks off on Europe debt fears
Chile stocks are trading lower, tracking losses on global markets after euro zone finance ministers opened the door to a possible Greek default and failed to allay concerns that risks were spreading to Italy and Spain. [ID:nL6E7IC097]
Santiago's blue-chip IPSA stock index .IPSA is down 0.4 percent, dragged lower by banking and commodities shares.
- Islamic State threat 'beyond anything we've seen': Pentagon
- Islamic State threat 'beyond anything we've seen': Pentagon |
- British Muslims blame jihadi subculture after beheading video |
- National Guard start pullout as protests in Ferguson turn calmer |
- Class action against Facebook attracts 60,000 users