STXNEWS LATAM-Chile stocks off on Europe debt fears
Chile stocks are trading lower, tracking losses on global markets after euro zone finance ministers opened the door to a possible Greek default and failed to allay concerns that risks were spreading to Italy and Spain. [ID:nL6E7IC097]
Santiago's blue-chip IPSA stock index .IPSA is down 0.4 percent, dragged lower by banking and commodities shares.
- Somali officials say U.S. struck where al Shabaab were meeting
- Marilyn Monroe sex film to be kept private |
- Ukraine accuses Russia of 'undisguised aggression' as rebels advance |
- Actress Jennifer Lawrence contacts authorities after nude photos hacked
- Risk appetite flickers in Europe, ECB speculation holds down euro