TREASURIES-Bonds pare losses on Greece downgrade, auction
(Updates market action after 10-year auction)
NEW YORK, July 13 (Reuters) - U.S. Treasuries prices trimmed losses in early afternoon trading on Wednesday, prompted by Fitch's downgrade of Greece and solid demand for $21 billion in 10-year note supply.
Benchmark 10-year Treasury notes US10YT=RR last traded down 9/32 in price with a yield of 2.91 percent.
- Missing jet may have strayed toward Andaman Sea: Malaysian air force |
- NYC buildings explosion kills 2, more missing
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Exclusive: EU approves framework for asset freezes, travel bans on Russia
- Ukraine appeals to the West as Crimea turns to Russia |