TREASURIES-Bonds pare losses on Greece downgrade, auction
(Updates market action after 10-year auction)
NEW YORK, July 13 (Reuters) - U.S. Treasuries prices trimmed losses in early afternoon trading on Wednesday, prompted by Fitch's downgrade of Greece and solid demand for $21 billion in 10-year note supply.
Benchmark 10-year Treasury notes US10YT=RR last traded down 9/32 in price with a yield of 2.91 percent.
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source
- Radar showed missing plane may have turned back: Malaysia military
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- Merkel raps Putin as Russian forces tighten grip on Crimea |