STXNEWS LATAM-Chile stocks end lower, 6th straight drop
Chile stocks closed down for the sixth consecutive day, paring gains on growing uncertainty about the health of the global economy and falling retail shares.
Santiago's blue-chip IPSA stock index .IPSA closed down 0.02 percent, with retailers Falabella FAL.SN and Cencosud CEN.SN leading the fall.
- More than 300 people missing after South Korea ferry sinks: coastguard
- Ukraine launches 'gradual' operation, action limited |
- Casual pot use causes brain abnormalities in the young: study
- China economic growth slows to 18-month low in first-quarter |
- Americans increasingly prefer Democrats on healthcare: Reuters/Ipsos poll