STXNEWS LATAM-Chile stocks end lower, 6th straight drop
Chile stocks closed down for the sixth consecutive day, paring gains on growing uncertainty about the health of the global economy and falling retail shares.
Santiago's blue-chip IPSA stock index .IPSA closed down 0.02 percent, with retailers Falabella FAL.SN and Cencosud CEN.SN leading the fall.
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- South Africa mourns Mandela, will bury him on December 15 |
- French launch Central African Republic mission but deaths mount
- Supreme Court to decide on patent protections for software