Matthew Morrison joins "What to Expect" cast
LOS ANGELES (TheWrap) - "What to Expect When You're Expecting" is getting gleeful.
"Glee" star Matthew Morrison has signed on to star in Lionsgate's ensemble comedy, the studio announced Friday.
Morrison will play Evan, who is paired with Jules (Cameron Diaz) on a celebrity dance show. The two, of course, fall in love. With Jules' pregnancy, the two have to figure out how to make their bi-coastal lives work.
It's a good role for Morrison, an accomplished dancer and Tony Award nominee for "Light in the Piazza."
In addition to Diaz, he joins the cast that includes Jennifer Lopez, Brooklyn Decker, Elizabeth Banks, Anna Kendrick, Chase Crawford and Rob Huebel.
The movie is based on Heidi Murkoff's popular pregnancy manual. Kirk Jones ("Waking Ned Devine," "Nanny McPhee") is directing the movie. Lionsgate is releasing the movie for Mother's Day weekend 2012.
- Citing security threat, Obama expands U.S. role fighting Ebola
- Tesla prevails in top Massachusetts court over direct sales
- Russia needs government investment to avoid recession, says former finance minister
- Boeing, SpaceX win contracts to build 'space taxis' for NASA
- Polls show Scottish opponents of independence with slight lead ahead of vote |