Beckham baby debuts on Facebook
NEW YORK (Reuters) - David Beckham took to Facebook on Sunday to introduce to the world his new baby daughter, Harper Seven Beckham, the latest addition to his growing brood.
Briton Beckham posted a black-and-white photo showing Harper and her mother, Victoria Beckham, dozing away while doting Dad snapped the shot. He captioned it: "I took this picture of my two girls sleeping."
In another posted on Victoria's Twitter account, footballer Beckham, 36, cradles his newborn in his hands and poses with her, nose-to-nose. "Daddy's little girl," the mom tweeted.
Harper was born on July 10, to Beckham and former Spice Girl and fashion designer, Victoria. Their new daughter joins brothers, Brooklyn, 12 years-old, Romeo 8 and Cruz 6.
(Editing by Bob Tourtellotte)
- Ukraine accuses Russia of "undisguised aggression" as rebels advance |
- Disruptive Hong Kong protests loom after China rules out democracy |
- Syrian army, rebels fight on Golan where peacekeepers held |
- European investors look past Ukraine, focus on ECB
- NATO to create new 'spearhead' force to respond to crises