British police arrest former Murdoch aide Rebekah Brooks: report
LONDON (Reuters) - Police have arrested Rebekah Brooks, the former chief executive of News Corp's British newspaper arm News International, Sky News reported on Sunday.
British police confirmed they had arrested a 43-year-old woman over phone hacking allegations, but did not give a name.
Brooks, 43, resigned over phone hacking allegations at News International's News of the World newspaper, of which she was once editor.
(Reporting by Mohammed Abbas)
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- India trims perks for U.S. staff in row over New York envoy arrest
- China confirms near miss with U.S. ship in South China Sea
- Mega Millions lottery winning tickets sold in California, Georgia |
- UPDATE 5-Mega Millions lottery winning tickets sold in California, Georgia -Officials