UPDATE 1-Anheuser-Busch to raise US beer prices
NEW YORK, July 19
NEW YORK, July 19 (Reuters) - Anheuser-Busch InBev SA's (ABI.BR) U.S. unit said on Tuesday that it plans to raise prices by 3 percent to 5 percent across its beer portfolio in October as it seeks to offset higher commodity costs.
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Ukraine appeals to West as Crimea turns to Russia |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source
- CIA accused of spying on U.S. Senate intelligence committee