UPDATE 1-Anheuser-Busch to raise US beer prices
NEW YORK, July 19
NEW YORK, July 19 (Reuters) - Anheuser-Busch InBev SA's (ABI.BR) U.S. unit said on Tuesday that it plans to raise prices by 3 percent to 5 percent across its beer portfolio in October as it seeks to offset higher commodity costs.
- Vice-principal of South Korea school in ferry disaster commits suicide |
- After Nevada ranch stand-off, emboldened militias ask: where next?
- Ukraine separatists stay put despite diplomatic deal |
- All 338 Korean students, teachers rescued from sinking ferry - school official
- Retailer Michaels Stores confirms payment card data breach