BQE Software Releases ArchiOffice 2011
New Release Delivers Top Architect Requests: Better Tools to Increase Flexibility and Speed
BQE Software Inc., the innovative leader in business management software for architecture firms, announced today the 2011 release of ArchiOffice. Available immediately, this software is designed to simplify the complex management tasks necessary to complete design projects on time and on budget and increase profits.
“This year we focused our attention on the most popular feature requests from our customers and building precisely the tools that would most benefit them,” said Steven Burns, FAIA, Director of Product Strategies at BQE Software. “We’ve carefully listened to our customer needs and have delivered on them with ArchiOffice 2011.”
ArchiOffice 2011 key features include:
- Fully integrated synchronization between ArchiOffice and QuickBooks®
- Ability to output invoices to Microsoft Word® and other word processing applications allowing customers to control the full look and feel of their company’s branded invoices. This sets a new standard for flexibility in invoicing for architectural firms.
- Smart invoicing; ArchiOffice knows which reimbursable expenses are subject to markups.
- New user interface designed to be simple, intuitive and enhance the customer experience.
- Enhanced To-Do list allows users to decide how far into the future ArchiOffice should look.
- Easily monitor employee performance and realization rates for any date range.
- Powerful Checklists provide valuable quality control; allows project managers to budget, assign and monitor tasks; and informs the billing manager the level of completeness of all project phases.
- Robust document management allows for unlimited templates that are automatically filed in appropriate project folders and linked to associated contacts.
- Seamless project folder syncing allows ArchiOffice to automatically update itself based on documents added.
- Increased security restricts confidential information from certain employee groups.
“Architectural firms that implement ArchiOffice 2011 will have a competitive advantage allowing them to execute projects efficiently, invoice in a timely manner and generate a healthy cash-flow,” said Shafat Qazi, Founder and CEO of BQE Software. “Ultimately, what we expect are firms having the freedom to spend more time on design or growing their business, and less on management tasks that detract from the pleasure of being an architect.”
About BQE Software: BQE Software delivers leading business management solutions to over 225,000 professionals helping them manage their business every day. Its flagship products, ArchiOffice®, BillQuick® and EngineerOffice® are used by architects, engineers, attorneys, accountants, IT consultants and other professional services firms for precision time tracking, intelligent invoicing and flexible project management. BQE’s software integrates with popular accounting programs including QuickBooks®.
For more information:
BQE Software, Inc.
Stephanie Deakins, Marketing Director