STXNEWS LATAM-Chile stocks close up with steady global bourses
Chile stocks closed higher, tracking global bourses that held firm after a rescue package for Greece slightly eased concerns about the euro zone debt crisis. [ID:nN1E76L0U4] Santiago's blue-chip IPSA stock index .IPSA closed up 0.21 percent. The rise was only the fifth day of gains for the index this month, which has posted three straight weeks of losses. firstname.lastname@example.org; +562-370-4254
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Four dead in apparent Connecticut murder-suicide
- South Korea expands air defense zone to partially overlap China's |
- Singer Susan Boyle reveals she has Asperger's syndrome: paper
- Winter storm pushes up U.S. East Coast after deep-freeze in the South