STXNEWS LATAM-Chile stocks close up with steady global bourses
Chile stocks closed higher, tracking global bourses that held firm after a rescue package for Greece slightly eased concerns about the euro zone debt crisis. [ID:nN1E76L0U4] Santiago's blue-chip IPSA stock index .IPSA closed up 0.21 percent. The rise was only the fifth day of gains for the index this month, which has posted three straight weeks of losses. firstname.lastname@example.org; +562-370-4254
- More troops deployed in Ferguson to guard against fresh riots |
- Merkel hits diplomatic dead-end with Putin
- Jewish-nation bill frays Israel's delicate social fabric
- Ukraine reports new arrivals of Russian supplies for eastern rebels |
- Gunshots echo as violence returns to Ferguson, protests across U.S.
We are living longer but not creating financial plans to keep pace. Advisers give tips on how to make sure you don’t outlive your money. Video