Stoltenberg safe after blast outside office: NTB
OSLO (Reuters) - Norwegian Prime Minister Jens Stoltenberg was safe on Friday after a blast outside his office, Norway's NTB news agency said.
The epicenter of the explosion seemed to be between his office and the oil and energy ministry, which were both badly damaged, Reuters witness Walter Gibbs said.
Police did not immediately comment on the cause of the explosion.
- Moscow fights back after sanctions; battle rages near Ukraine crash site |
- U.S. man sues soccer star Cristiano Ronaldo over CR7 trademark
- Gaza toll soars as Israel 'days' from completing tunnel hunt
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
- Argentina braces for market reaction to second default in 12 years