Norway police says believe shooting linked to blast
OSLO (Reuters) - The Norwegian police believe there is a connection between the explosion in central Oslo and a shooting on an island near the capital, news agency NTB reported.
A police source told Reuters they cannot confirm that anyone was killed in the shootings at the labor party youth camp at Utoeya about 30 kilometres north-west of Oslo.
(Reporting by Oslo newsroom)
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
- Missouri executes man for killing good Samaritan motorist in 1994
- Focus turns to Thai military, anti-government protesters tell them to pick sides
- Google executives' planes saved millions in costs due to error - NASA
- Apple scores legal victory over Samsung in South Korea
Time magazine named Pope Francis as its Person of the Year, crediting him with shifting the message of the Catholic Church. Slideshow