Man held after Norway attacks right-wing extremist: report
OSLO (Reuters) - The Norwegian man detained after twin attacks in Norway on Friday that killed at least 17 people has links to right-wing extremism, independent Norwegian television TV2 reported on Saturday, without disclosing its sources.
Police were searching a flat in west Oslo where the man lived, TV2 said.
(Reporting by Oslo newsroom, editing by Tim Pearce)
- Seven NATO allies to create new rapid reaction force-report
- Ukraine seeks to join NATO; defiant Putin compares Kiev to Nazis |
- U.S. authorities investigate suspected threat against Obama: reports
- California passes plastic bag ban, would be first such law in U.S
- Putin says Russia must strengthen its economic, military position in Arctic