YouTube video apparently shows Norway killer with gun
OSLO (Reuters) - A video on the YouTube website promoting a fight against Islam apparently shows pictures of the man suspected of a gun and bomb attack in Norway, wearing a wetsuit and pointing an automatic weapon.
The pictures appear at the end of an approximately 12-minute video called "Knights Templar 2083." The video was posted here
The pictures in the video also appeared on the now closed Facebook page of Anders Behring Breivik, detained after 85 people were gunned down at a youth camp and another 7 killed in a bomb attack on Friday.
A Norwegian discussion website, www.freak.no, also had a link to a 1,500-page book called "2083 - A European Declaration of Independence."
It was not possible to verify who uploaded the video, which was posted on July 22 by an Andrew Berwick.
The 2083 book is also signed by an Andrew Berwick. The author says within the document that Andrew Berwick is an Anglicized version of Anders Breivik.
(Reporting by Patrick Lannin and Johan Ahlander; Editing by Sophie Hares)
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- South Africa mourns Mandela, will bury him on December 15 |
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- Analysis: Boeing bidders dangle goodies to win 777X jetliner
Nelson Mandela: 1918 - 2013
Reuters looks at the life and times of Nelson Mandela, an icon of peace and reconciliation who came to embody the struggle for justice around the world. Video