- British Prime Minister seeks answers after soldier hacked to death |
- Global shares sink on U.S. stimulus pullback, Chinese growth fears
- RPT-Ford to close Australia auto plants
- British soldier hacked to death in suspected Islamist attack
- China factory activity shrinks for first time in seven months: flash PMI |
Boehner says will attend White House debt meeting
WASHINGTON (Reuters) - House Speaker John Boehner on Friday said he would attend the White House meeting on the debt ceiling on Saturday.
The Republican said he was confident Republican and Democratic leaders could get serious about raising the debt ceiling and addressing deficit issues. "I'm confident that Congress can act next week," he told reporters.
(Reporting by Tabassum Zakaria; Editing by Todd Eastham)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this