S&P upgrades Uruguay, praises economic policies
NEW YORK, July 25
NEW YORK, July 25 (Reuters) - Standard & Poor's on Monday upgraded Uruguay's credit ratings by one notch to BB-plus, only one notch below investment grade, praising years of "prudent and consistent" economic policies in the country.
(Reporting by Walter Brandimarte; Editing by Dan Grebler)
- U.S. forces carry out operation against al-Shabaab in Somalia
- Fast-food workers to launch intensified protests across U.S.
- Ukraine accuses Russia of 'undisguised aggression' as rebels advance |
- Marilyn Monroe sex film to be kept private |
- Fiji says Syrian rebels want compensation, removal from terror list