Sandra Bullock's ex-husband calls off next wedding
LOS ANGELES (Reuters) - The ex-husband of actress Sandra Bullock has called off his wedding to new girlfriend, tattoo artist and reality TV star Kat Von D.
Jesse James, 42, announced his engagement less than a year after being divorced by Bullock, who discovered days after winning her first Oscar in 2010 that her husband had been cheating on her.
James told People magazine on Tuesday that he and Von D, 29, had called off their engagement and split up because of the difficulties in maintaining a long-distance relationship between Texas and Los Angeles.
"The distance between us was just too much," James said.
Von D, who appears in the TV series "LA Ink", said in a Twitter message. "I am no longer w Jesse and out of respect for him, his family and myself, that's all the info I'd like to share."
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Malaysia probes passenger backgrounds for clues on missing flight |
- Confrontation in Ukraine as diplomacy stalls |
- N.Korea using sophisticated means to avoid U.N. sanctions - U.N. report
- Exclusive: Chinese raw materials also found on U.S. B-1 bomber, F-16 jets