UPDATE 1-Boston Scientific to invest $150 mln in China, hire more
* Boston Scientific to hire 1,000 more in China in next 5 yrs
* Expects investments to result in revenue above $500 mln by 2016 (Follows alerts)
July 27 (Reuters) - Boston Scientific Corp said it will invest $150 million in the next five years to build manufacturing and training facilities in China and hire 1,000 more people in 5 years.
Boston Scientific expects these investments to result in revenue of more than $500 million by 2016.
The company estimates that its target market in China currently exceeds $1 billion and is growing about 20 percent annually. (Reporting by Anand Basu in Bangalore; Editing by Gopakumar Warrier)
- Police seek motive in fatal Washington state school shooting
- Wall St. finally turning on Amazon as Bezos magic fades
- Easter Island's ancient inhabitants weren't so lonely after all
- Two deputies killed, two others hurt in California shooting spree
- Two killed, four wounded in Washington state school shooting