UPDATE 1-Chefs' Warehouse prices IPO at $15 a share -underwriter
* 9 mln shares sold in IPO, vs 8 mln expected
* Offering raises $135 mln proceeds
July 27 (Reuters) - Chefs' Warehouse Holdings, a distributor of specialty food products, priced its upsized initial public offering of 9 million shares at $15 apiece, within the expected price range, an underwriter told Reuters.
The company had previously said it expected to sell shares at between $14 and $16 a share. [ID:nL3E7IE234]
The offering, which raised $135 million in proceeds, was underwritten by Jefferies, BMO Capital Markets, Wells Fargo Securities, BB&T Capital Markets and Canaccord Genuity.
Chefs' Warehouse, which caters to fine dining establishments, country clubs, hotels, caterers, culinary schools and specialty food stores, will start trading on Nasdaq on Thursday under the symbol "CHEF."
In April, the Ridgefield, Connecticut-based company, had filed to raise up to $100 million from the IPO. [ID:nL3E7FC1IO]
- Malaysia military tracked missing plane to west coast: source |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Ukraine forms new defense force, seeks Western help |
- Freescale loss in Malaysia tragedy leads to travel policy questions
- Front companies, embassies mask North Korean weapons trade - U.N