'Harry Potter' Passes $600M at Foreign Box Office, $900M Globally
"Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2" has passed to key box-office benchmarks this week, grossing more than $600 million internationally and $900 million worldwide.
Despite cooling off signficantly at the dometic box office last weekend, it now appears almost certain that the final installment in the Potter series will be the franchise's first film to gross more than $1 billion globally and $700 million internationally.
Also read: Harry Potter Franchise Crosses the $7B Mark at Global Box Office
Through Wednesay, "Deathly Hallows: Part 2" had grossed $291.7 million domestically and $615.1 million internationally.Related Articles: $476M! 'Harry Potter' Shatters Global Box Office Record Harry Potter Franchise Crosses the $7B Mark at Global Box Office
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters want power now |
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Billy Joel, Shirley MacLaine feted at Kennedy Center Honors
- Singapore hit by rare outbreak of rioting, 27 arrested |