Pakistan: One year later
The 2010 Pakistan floods, which engulfed Charsadda on July 29, 2010, left some 2,000 people dead nationwide, 11 million homeless and another 7 million affected. At its height, one-fifth of Pakistan was submerged.
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Canada PM vows crackdown after capital shocked by fatal attacks |
- Man arrested after jumping White House fence, causing lockdown
- Probe: Athletes took fake classes at University of North Carolina
- A Minute With: Shailene Woodley on teen sex, violence and Marvel